I love leopard nails! Ive seen them with acrylics, but I hate acrylic nails, so I decided to do it on my real nails. I went for a Betsey Johnson-esq feel with the green and pink. You can do tan and brown or any other combination you like.
What you’ll need:
-2 different neon nail polishes
-black nail polish (a black nail art pen would be even better)
-clear nail polish
1. Buff/file/shape your nails.
2. Two coats of the first neon nail polish.
3. Cut one of the q-tip’s heads off to make a slanted pointy shape to draw with. Make black c’s and o’s all over nail. Make them crooked and misshapen.
4. Fill in the circles with the other neon nail polish.
5. Wait til it completely dries to avoid smearing, then add the top coat.
6. Optional: add rhinestones or glitter.
pink nail polish, very sexy (victoria’s secret) “explosive”; green nail polish, icing “lucky 7”; black nail polish, hot topic; clear top coat, sally hansen